Businesses that wish to validate parking for their customers may purchase “chaser-tickets” for the North Street , Walnut Street, and New Street garages from our office. Please call the Bethlehem Parking Authority office at 610-865-7123 with any questions, or to purchase tickets.
Here’s how it works:
- Customers receive a garage entry ticket upon entry.
- Customers can receive validation tickets (“chaser tickets”) from participating businesses to pay for some portion of parking.
- Customer inserts the “entry” ticket into pay station location at the garage exit lane, once prompted for payment, the customer then inserts the validations (“chaser” ticket(s) received from participating businesses). If the validation(s) cover the total amount due, the exit gate will rise up for exit. In the event the total fee is not covered by validation(s), the customer will be required to pay the remaining amount due. The customer will have the option of paying with credit/debit card or cash; once payment is received, the barrier gate will rise up for exit.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 610-865-7123 with any questions or concerns.
Sound parking enforcement is essential to a healthy parking system because it ensures that streets are used in the best interests of the community. Parking regulations also improve public safety and efficient traffic flow.
Our valet team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service for great first and last impressions. We are just getting started…as success permits, we hope to be able to expand this service to multiple locations throughout Bethlehem.
Benefits of our new Valet Parking Services:
- Adds a competitive edge for our downtown businesses.
- Enhances our overall downtown image with exclusive style.
- Increases the effective number of curbside spaces for visitors.
- Creates a unique sense of arrival.
- Provides a personalized welcome, and a fond farewell.