We want to make your experience with Bethlehem Parking Authority a positive one, and welcome all your comments, questions and suggestions. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 610.865.7123. In some instances, the customer may interact with a meter that is not working properly. To report the meter fill out the information listed below. If a parking violation was received, you may request a meter check.
Meters are enforced from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Please see below list for Holidays where parking meters are not enforced.
Martin Luther King Day
Parking Meters accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit / Debit card
How to Use Smart Meters
Bethlehem Parking Authority has Pay Stations in the following lots/parking garages:
Broad Street Lot, Lower Commons, Lehigh Riverport Garage, 3rd & Taylor Lots, Old York Lot and Mechanic St #2 Lot
These Pay Station machines accept:
- Enter Space or License Plate Number, which ever the machine indicates.
- Press 1 to purchase parking, or press 2 to add time to purchase
- Insert Payment
- Press OK to confirm
- Take & retain your receipt
Benefits of the pay stations include:
- Accepts coins and credit / debit cards (cashless payment systems)
- Provides receipts for visitors (many like this feature)
- Provides the opportunity to pre-pay prior to operating hours (for early arrivals)
- Provides real-time maintenance notification (coin jams & various operational alerts)
- Provides better financial auditing and internal controls to better secure public revenues
- Provides parking utilization / turn ratio analytics (for proper demand forecasting & planning)