Bethlehem Parking Authority has replaced some of our traditional coin-fed meters with updated technology that accepts multiple forms of payment. These Pay Station machines accept:
Each machine replaces many traditional meters in several parking lots throughout our city. To pay for parking in these lots, walk to the nearest Pay Station (clearly marked by signage). Enter your space number or license plate number (Broad St Lot) and follow the printed instructions on the Pay Station.
The Pay Station will generate a dated and timed receipt for your records, and as a reminder slip noting the car’s location and meter expiration time.
Broad Street & Third Street, Commons, Lehigh Riverport Garage, and 3rd & Taylor Lots:
- Enter Space Number or License Plate # (Broad St Lot Only)
- Press 1 to purchase parking, or press 2 to add time to purchase
- Insert Payment
- Press OK to confirm
- Take & retain your receipt
- Accepts coins and credit / debit cards (cashless payment systems)
- Provides receipts for visitors (many like this feature)
- Provides the opportunity to pre-pay prior to operating hours (for early arrivals)
- Provides real-time maintenance notification (coin jams & various operational alerts)
- Provides better financial auditing and internal controls to better secure public revenues
- Provides parking utilization / turn ratio analytics (for proper demand forecasting & planning)